Pouzdro: vše od výrobce LHS Holsters

Debaty o různém příslušenství k pistolím GLOCK

Zbraň: G19 4.gen

Re: Pouzdro: vše od výrobce LHS Holsters

Příspěvek od kolaCZek » čtv 01.3.2012, 11:53

Mam vnitrni LHS Hawk, ktere neni uzavrene. Nepohybuju se v nijak prasnym prostredi. Vzdy je prikryte mikinou nebo trickem. Ani kver netasim stokrat za den. Ale i tak mam po tydnu noseni v prostoru luciku slusne napraseno. :wink:
Uzavrene pouzdro opravdu neni idealni na denni noseni...
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Partner MujGLOCK

Zbraň: Glock 19

Příspěvek od LHS Holsters » čtv 01.3.2012, 12:23

HV: It can also be made with open bottom end, no problem HV! ;)
Reliable gear is as important as reliable weapon. Visit www.shop.lhsholsters.com for yours!

Zbraň: Taurus 85UL + 1911

Příspěvek od Huck Finn » čtv 01.3.2012, 12:51

Tak to máte, pánové, naprosto jinou zkušenost než já. Nosím denně v uzavřeném pouzdře a nic takového nepozoruji. Pouzdro je shora utěsněno zbraní a nic většího se do něj nedostane. Prach ten ano, ale ten ti spodkem rozhodně nevypadne.

Partner MujGLOCK

Příspěvek od LHS Holsters » čtv 01.3.2012, 13:02

Huck Finn: +1
Reliable gear is as important as reliable weapon. Visit www.shop.lhsholsters.com for yours!

HV

MujGLOCK fotograf

Zbraň: GLOCK

Příspěvek od HV » čtv 01.3.2012, 13:05

LHS Holsters: I'm sure that you can make this version with open bottom. I had to write this notice becaouse it is my own experience. Thank you for the post, it's nice to know that you can make everything what we want :wink:
...zbraně, mám zbraně

Partner MujGLOCK

Příspěvek od LHS Holsters » čtv 01.3.2012, 13:09

HV: Good to know! ;) I know now deep in your soul you start to consider the LHS Condor as your next holster for the G26 :mrgreen:

HV

MujGLOCK fotograf

Zbraň: GLOCK

Příspěvek od HV » čtv 01.3.2012, 13:12

I prefer the skin but never say never :wink:
...zbraně, mám zbraně

Partner MujGLOCK

Příspěvek od LHS Holsters » čtv 01.3.2012, 13:15

HV: Good thinking! ;)

Partner MujGLOCK

Příspěvek od LHS Holsters » ned 04.3.2012, 13:08

Just a picture of our IWB holster LHS Condor, used in IWB mode. Customer is working in high risk close protection unit and ordered it for his back up gun, Glock 27. Needless to say, the Glock 17 will not be positioned as it is in the picture! ;)

Obrázek

Zbraň: Glock 17,26

Příspěvek od DeadlyOne » stř 28.3.2012, 16:53

Hello LHS. You mentioned once, that there are plans to make a paddle holster. You mentioned that you would use the kind of paddle from Blade Tech. What kind of paddle would that be? Blade Tech uses two kinds of paddles, one which is closer to the body, the older type I think, and the newer type, positioning the holster away from the body. The reason why I am asking is, that paddle would be great for LHS conceal carry OWB holsters. However, only if the close and low profile of the holster is maintaned. Otherwise the magic of your holster will be gone :).

Partner MujGLOCK

Příspěvek od LHS Holsters » stř 28.3.2012, 20:38

Hello DeadlyOne, you can call me Pavel ;)

In regards to the paddle - I have started thinking on our own paddle design as this will keep the final price normal (importing paddles from the USA will add at least $15.00 to the final price). Moreover, making our own paddle will allow me to make it just the way I like it, keeping the holster close to the body as it should be.

What is the gun you want the paddle holster for ( I suspect its a Glock, but which one ;)?

Zbraň: Glock 17,26

Příspěvek od DeadlyOne » čtv 29.3.2012, 10:06

Hello Pavel, good thinking :). I have Glock 19.

Příspěvek od mcelak » sob 31.3.2012, 23:33

Ahoj,

I have IWB LHS Hawk for my Glock 26 but it is not fully comfortable for me. In last few weeks I am rather using simple in-side holster like this one -

Obrázek

This evening I have checked LHS Holster web page and I saw new type of holster IWB Condor and my question is: what is the main different between Condor and Hawk? Only the wide of holster and angle?

Thank you

mcelak
Držte mě tři,čtyři nebo jich pět šest zabiju!

Partner MujGLOCK

Příspěvek od LHS Holsters » ned 01.4.2012, 16:01

Hi mcelak,

Thanks for your post, all feedback is appreciated, positive or negative - it will definitely help us to improve our products where we can. Could you tell me what is the reason you are not fully satisfied with your holster? Is your LHS Hawk single Kydex shell? I am looking forward to hear from you what you think.

In regards to your question on LHS Condor - it has all-Kydex body and you effectively have the convenience of a thin IWB holstera Kydex IWB holster. As the holster is made to be worn just behind the hip, the angle is made in a way to allow you to naturally draw your pistol without twisting your wrist. Other than that it has the same attachment options as the LHS Hawk. Last but not least it has a really easy maintenance - we all know that IWB gets all kinds of dirt in it including dead skin :mrgreen: With LHS Condor, you just put it under the tap in the kitchen, rub it with the sponge and then dry it with a towel. Thats it! ;)

Any other info required, just ask me!

Příspěvek od mcelak » ned 01.4.2012, 17:52

Hi,

thank you for your quick response.

The main problem, why I am not using my LHS Hawk is his wide. It is not comfortable for me to wear this style of holster (the width from the left hook to the right one is big for me - I have very slim figure). I have two side kydex shell. I really like your hoslters..the quality and customer care is excellent!!! Really.
But LHS Condor looks like a better option for me. It is smaller and probably thinner, no?
The position of holster is same, no? Inside the trousers, just behind the hip.

So I am probably going to buy this new holster...but first of all I have to sell my Hawk (to get some money for the new one :D )

Thank you

mcelak
Držte mě tři,čtyři nebo jich pět šest zabiju!

Partner MujGLOCK

Příspěvek od LHS Holsters » pon 02.4.2012, 22:19

No problem mcelak, whenever you're ready! ;)

Yes, LHS Condor is thinner and smaller in terms of size and definitely not as wide as the LHS Hawk. LHS Hawk was initially designed with such width so it can distribute the weight of heavier guns over bigger distance ( length between the two attachment points).

Anyway, I am sad to say that since I have released the LHS Condor on the market, people started prefering it over the Hawk, probably mainly because of the fact its all Kydex and easy for maintenance ;) As you have guessed, carry position is the same, IWB just behind the hip. LHS Hawk is a great piece of gear ( not only because we make them;) but they have proven themselves in time. Having said all that, I do understand that everyone is unique in his/her body structure so it is impossible to suit everyone with one holster model. Hence the release of LHS Condor!!! :D

Have a great week and any questions, I am here ( even though 1500km away :mrgreen: )
Naposledy upravil(a) MujGLOCK.com dne úte 03.4.2012, 8:16, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Důvod: Please, don't quote the previous post.

Příspěvek od E-Ryc » stř 18.4.2012, 16:05

I already wrote Pavel directly, so funny story for the others:

The package got to Czech Post's claws and they resent it to Macedonia... :angry:

Zbraň: G19 4.gen

Příspěvek od kolaCZek » stř 18.4.2012, 16:06

E-Ryc: :lol:
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Zbraň: G17 a další

Příspěvek od Starosta » stř 18.4.2012, 17:10

Každá země má u nás jen jedno velvyslanectví. Jen peklo tady má dvě - České dráhy a Českou poštu.
Starosta
-- Si vis pacem, para bellum --

Partner MujGLOCK

Příspěvek od LHS Holsters » stř 18.4.2012, 18:40

Its not funny, I don't believe the stupidity of the person who will see "Czech republic" on the label and decide to send the parcel to Macedonia !?!?!?! :angry:

Zpět na „Příslušenství“

Založeno na phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.
Český překlad – phpBB.cz